- Welcome to our hotel’s website. By accessing or using our website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions apply to all visitors and users of our website, including those who book rooms through our online booking service.
- Our hotel offers an online booking service that allows you to reserve rooms and pay for them online.
- When you book a room through our website, you must provide accurate and complete information, including your name, email address, phone number, and payment details.
- Your booking is only confirmed once you have received a confirmation email from us.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify your booking if we discover that you have provided false or misleading information.
- When you book a room through our website, you will be required to provide payment information.
- We accept payment by credit card, debit card, wallet paymnt etc.
- You will be charged the full amount of your booking at the time of reservation.
- If you cancel your booking within the cancellation period, we will refund your payment in accordance with our cancellation policy.
- If you need to cancel your booking, you must do so within the cancellation period.
- The cancellation period varies depending on the room type and the time of year.
- If you cancel your booking within the cancellation period, you will receive a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking outside the cancellation period, you will not receive a refund.
Check-in and Check-out:
- Check-in time is typically in the afternoon, and check-out time is typically in the morning.
- If you need to check in early or check out late, please contact the hotel in advance to arrange for this.
- Failure to check out by the designated time may result in an additional charge.
- Our hotel may allow pets in certain designated rooms, subject to availability and an additional fee.
- Please contact the hotel in advance if you plan to bring a pet with you.
- Our hotel is a non-smoking establishment. Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas, including guest rooms, common areas, and hallways.
- Smoking is only permitted in designated outdoor areas.
Damage to Property:
- Guests are responsible for any damage to hotel property caused by them or their guests during their stay.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guests for any damage caused to hotel property.
- We may collect personal information from guests, including name, address, phone number, and email address, for the purpose of providing services and processing bookings.
- We will not share or sell guest information to third parties, except as required by law.
- Our hotel shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or your stay at our hotel.
- Guests are responsible for their own safety and the safety of their belongings while on hotel property.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which our hotel is located.
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.